The HeLLO Tas! Toolkit has been developed collaboratively by the Tasmanian Council of Social Service (TasCOSS) and the following organisations who were health literacy pilot sites.
- Youth, Family & Community Connections
- Wyndarra Community & Resource Centre
- Cornerstone Youth Health Services
- City Mission (Missiondale)
- Drug Education Network
- The Link & headspace Hobart
- Flourish. Mental health action in our hands
TasCOSS also gratefully acknowledges the following organisations for support, collaboration and advice:
- Primary Health Tasmania, under the Primary Health Networks Program – an Australian Government initiative.
- The Project Partners, working together to build a health literate Tasmania:
- Department of Health & Human Services (Public Health Services)
- University of Tasmania
- Tasmanian Health Service.
This work builds on the ‘Six dimensions of a health literate organisation’ developed by the New Zealand Ministry of Health.
TasCOSS is part of 26TEN, a network of people and organisations working together to improve literacy and numeracy in Tasmania.
Further training and support is available through the following websites: